Are you listening? The inaugural Australian Otitis Media (OMOZ) workshop
School of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia.
This publication summarizes the key themes identified at the first OMOZ held in Darwin, 2010. These were:
1) Why otitis media matters
2) Clinically important advances in otitis media research
3) Laboratory-based research
4) Environmental studies, intervention programs and clinical trials
5) Research priorities and recommendations
6) Keys to reducing the burden of otitis media in Australia.
A link to the paper can also be found here.